The Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) certification is the first course in the world focused on IT Service Management for Cloud Computing.
This certification is setting the global standard of achievement for service management professionals involved with cloud computing and cloud based solutions and services.
Organisations who upskill their staff to the Professional Cloud Service Manager certification will have experts onboard that will help maximise the business opportunities that cloud computing is creating.
The Professional Cloud Service Manager course is accredited by the Cloud Credential Council. The Cloud Credential Council is the international industry representation body mandated to develop and drive alignment of standards training and certification for individuals in the cloud computing domain.
Click here to read the Axelos White Paper written by our consultant Mark O'Loughlin
75 minutes duration
Closed book paper based exam - 25 scenario-based questions
The required pass score is 65%
There are no formal prerequisites required.
However it is recommended that participants are conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary and have an operational understanding of IT service management.
The course is targeted at:
- IT Managers and CIOs
- Service Managers
- Service Management Professionals
- Cloud Strategy and Management Consultants
- Service Architects, Technical and Pre-Sales Consultants and IT Professionals
- IT and Cloud Service Providers
- Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of cloud computing from an operational perspective
- Individuals seeking a vendor neutral cloud certification