The interaction between a cloud environment and the existing network/administrative policies is one of the most challenging management issues to resolve. This is the domain of cloud administrators. They configure and maintain the cloud platform—and have to understand and master all aspects regarding cloud provisioning.
The Cloud Provisioning and Administration course enables Network, Systems, and Database Administrators to effectively operate in the cloud. This 2-day training program provides a hands-on, practical approach to cloud provisioning for administrators and touches upon all the aspects of administering cloud services. The training covers best practices on cloud administration. It is supported by major vendor technology solutions and covers Open Source, as well as global vendor standards. This is a professional level course and relevant to professionals with at least 2-5 years of experience as an Administrator. The course prepares candidates for the Professional Cloud Administrator Certification (PCA).
- The Professional Cloud Administrator certification is the most recognized/respected professional certification provided by the Cloud Credential Council (CCC).
- Professional certifications are awarded to candidates who have completed an approved certification-training program and have also completed one or more relevant technology training program(s)/certification(s).
- In order to apply for certification, the candidate is required to provide evidence of having completed an approved training program, as well as certificates reflecting the completion of pre-approved technology training programs. After having cleared both the PCA exam and related technology certifications, candidates can apply to the CCC for PCA certification.
- Trigraph is also available to offer course participants assistance in the process of obtaining these certifications.
The Cloud Administrator course will be of interest to:
- Network Administrators
- Systems Administrators
(Database Administrator Secondary Audience)
- Service Desk Managers
- Senior Operators
- Classroom – U-shaped setup preferred
- Whiteboard, flipchart, and projector
- Participants – maximum of 16, no minimum requirement